Treatment Areas & Procedure
What areas of the body can be treated with Plasma Pen?
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Under eyes
- Upper and lower lips
- Jowls/jaw line
- Acne scars
- Nasolabial Folds
- Loose or sagging skin
- Stretch marks
Skin types for Plasma Pen treatments:
Is the Plasma Pen treatment painful?
Topical numbing agents are used on the skin during treatment. Most clients report minimal discomfort and often describe the treatment as merely tingly. Some areas of the face or body may be more sensitive than others.
How long will it take to see results?
Typically, results such as tightening and smoothing of wrinkles will be seen immediately, followed by cumulative improvements over the next three months as collagen strengthens. Although results are often dramatic from day one and your treated area may look healed from the outside, it takes 8-12 weeks for the full effects of your treatment to be seen.
In some cases, more than one session is required to achieve the desired results.
How long do Plasma Pen results last?
Each individual’s results can vary, and your technician will discuss your home care and lifestyle which can affect your results. Plasma Pen delivers exceptional results that can last up to 3 years or as natural aging occurs.
What down time can I expect after my Plasma Pen treatment?
- Redness, swelling and scabbing in the treatment areas.
- An average of 8 days healing on the face and neck areas.
- An average of 10 to 14 days healing on the body, depending on the area being treated and the intensity of the treatment.
- Skin discomfort on treated area, much like a sunburn, for the first few days.
- Swelling, usually beginning the day following your treatment and peaking around day 3.
- Darkening of carbon crusts after day 3.
- Natural flaking of carbon crusts starting around days 6 or 7 which can take as long as two weeks to completely flake away.
- Antihistamine or anti-inflammatory medication
- Makeup or topical skin care, other than provided aftercare product
- Excessive alcohol
- Picking/scrubbing of carbon crusts
To maximize results:
- Take Vitamin C
- Drink plenty of water
- Let carbon crusts flake away on their own